Avoiding Dental Accidents In The Garden
Every body part is playing very significant role in completing body specific task. Teeth are also important part of our body which helps us to eat food by chewing. People, who do not have teeth, are not able to chew food. It is not the thing that only having teeth is enough. People should also have to take care of their teeth. There are many ways in which you can take care of your teeth and avoid damage to teeth. Everyone’s teeth shape and size depend on the shape of your mouth. Only function of teeth is not to chewing but teeth also helpful for digestion of food, talking to others and helps to pronounce different sounds. For having balancing life and maintaining good teeth, you should have to take care of your teeth.
There are many ways given here in which you can take care of your teeth. Ways of taking care of teeth are:
- Brush your teeth atleast two times in a day. It is must to brush teeth at night with fluoride toothpaste
- Clean the space between teeth by using interdental floss or brushes atleast once in a day
- Be careful about your eating habits. Eat less sugary foods and drinks.
- Go for regular dental check up atleast once in a six months
When you have better and healthy teeth, you will have functional, healthy and attractive smile. People will take interest to talk to you. One of best dental care is garden dental arts where you will get to know that how to avoid dental accidents. Prevention of dental care is the best for dental care and reduces cost of dental care. At garden dental arts, dentists encourage people to come for regular dental check up so teeth problem will be detected early. Our dentists will explain all teeth cleaning procedure in the starting of treatment so that people did not get worry about procedure duration and cost.
When child plays in the ground or garden, there may be chance that he gets injury in his teeth. It is your responsibility to take care of smile of your child and maintaining good teeth. We also take care of mouth and jaw also.
We have given many things which you should not do when you have injury in teeth:
- Go to your dentist as soon as possible because tooth can be replaced in the socket within 30 minutes.
- Do not try to re place or re implant the tooth yourself.
- Do not wrap the tooth in anything and do not let it dry.
- Do not try to touch the root of the tooth.
- You can carry your tooth in cold milk to the dentist. If cold milk is not available then you can also use water.
There is also one way to prevent mouth injury of your child. Whenever he or she is playing sports, wore him or her mouth guard. There are many types of mouth guard. You can consult to your dentist for choosing mouth guard.